Mr. Gilles has conducted hundreds of strategic marketing programs in all food-oriented markets. The types of programs directed by Mr.
Gilles and The Growth Group include:
New Market Entry
Opportunity Analysis * Acquisition Identification and Evaluation
* Joint Ventures * Redistribution
New Product Development
Concept Development * Concept Evaluation * Prototype Testing and Market Potential
Operator/Distributor * Consumer Evaluations * Focus Groups
* Pricing Sensitivity * Data Bank Development
Strategic Reappraisal *Turnarounds * Acquisitions/Divestitures *Competitive Analysis
INTERVAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
What is it?
*Outsourcing -- Vastly experienced individuals hired on a contract basis for an interval period.
* Total management
responsibility for a specific function (ranging from sales management, new product development to strategic planning to marketing, etc.)
* On client premise several days weekly or monthly as needed, typically for 6-12 months.
When to use it?
* When there is a freeze on new hires
*When top management overload prevents current personnel from assuming additional
* When the hiring of a $50-100,000+ full-time person is not in the budget
* When there is a loss of a key person whose replacement may take months.
* When a time buffer/mentor relationship will provide the means for an inexperienced junior to grow into job.
* When specific expertise is needed to implement a new program.
What are the benefits?
* The job gets done when you need results:
* Lower absolute cost than salaried employee.
* No employee benefits or hidden costs.
* Doesn't add to head count.
* Short-term/temporary arrangement reflects changing needs.
* Improves overall productivity.
What others have said:
* "An effective method to capitalize on expertise."
* "Contributes an unbiased perspective."
* "Functions more like team players who correct the problems."
* "Particularly effective in managing change with entrenched staff."
The Interval Manager assumes the management responsibility for a functional area (marketing, new product development, market research, strategic planning, etc.) on a part-time basis for
an interval period. This is a cost-effective way for clients to overcome time or budget constraints.
Interval Management Experience
Marketing ||VP Marketing
||Food Processors |